Corbett Wildlife Expedition
3 Days | 3 Nights
Jim Corbett National Park
per personBook now
+91 7504517573 / +91 7060702809
- Two-Nights Stay in Twin-share basis at Luxury Boutique Resort.
- ONLY Resort in India INSIDE the Reserve Forest!
- All Quality, Mouth-Savoury Meals (3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches and 2 Dinners) Included!
- TWO Jeep Safari with Team of Mr. Ramesh Suyal, awarded Country's Best Wildlife Guide of 2014.
- One Trek Inside the Reserve Forest to a Tribal Village unconnected to the Outside World and even Without Electricity.
- One Gala Dinner with Unlimited Drinks, Snacks, Soft Drinks and Juices with a Performing Live Guitarist.
- Delhi to Delhi Journey by Private Volvo Bus (Best-in-Class) arranged for the group with Refreshment.
- Services of Two Professional Trip Managers from Delhi to Delhi.
- One Surprise Gift for Every Member!
- One Photo Memory to be Couriered to Every Member!
1. Delhi - Corbett - Delhi Transport by Private Luxury Volvo Coach.
2. Refreshment (Water, Juice, Wafers) During Transport.
3. Welcome Drink (Non-Alcoholic) on Arrival at the Resort.
4. Two Nights Stay at Luxury and ONLY Resort in India INSIDE Reserve Forest - The Ranger's Reserve.
5. Two Jeep Safaris with the team of Mr. Ramesh Suyal, amongst Country's Best Wildlife Guides.
6. All Meals (Breakfast on Day 1 to Breakfast on Day 3) at the Resort / Packaged.
7. One Gala Dinner at the Resort with Unlimited Snacks (2 Veg. + 2 Non-Veg.), Soft Drinks, Juices, Sodas, Alcohol (Premium) for 2 Hours at the Resort.
8. Live Guitarist During the Gala Evening.
9. Free Use of Swimming Pool (in proper swimwear ONLY.)
10. Tea / Coffee maker, Mini-Bar (Chargeable as per use) in the rooms.
11. All Rooms on TWIN share basis with spacious balcony opening with Jungle view.
12. One Souvenir for all the members.
13. One Photo-Memory (After the Trip) for Every Member to be sent by post.
14. Whatsapp / Email Groups to be created and managed professionally for each member to get in touch beforehand.
15. Services of TWO 'Crazy' and Professional Tour Managers from Delhi to Delhi.
16. Permits, Vehicle Cost, Guide Charges Included in Jeep Safari.
17. All Hotel Taxes (14%)
1. Anything not mentioned above under the head 'inclusions'.
2. Lunch during Return Journey.
3. Any tips, gratitudes etc.
4. Any additional charges due to unforeseen condition, bad weather, etc.
5. Governemnt Service Tax (4.5%)
1. No Claim of Any Unutilized Services can be made.
2. If numbers fall short, we may provide alternate luxury tranport arrangements like Innova / similar.
3. Early check-in on Day One is Subject to Availability.
Date Change Charges
1. More than 30 Days to Departure Date - FREE OF COST
2. Between 30 and 16 Days to Departure Date - Rs. 4,000/-
3. Between 15 and 08 Days to Departure Date - Rs. 8,000/-
4. Less than 07 Days to Departure Date - NO Change Allowed.
1. More than 30 Days to Departure Date - Rs. 4,000/-
2. Between 30 and 16 Days to Departure Date - Rs. 7,500/-
3. Between 15 and 08 Days to Departure Date - Rs. 10,000/-
4. Less than 07 Days to Departure Date - NO Refund.
IMPORTANT TERMS FOR SAFARI
1. If Booking is made Less than 30 Days Prior to the Departure Date, Safari Booking is Not Guaranteed and Subject to Availability. No Refund for Unavailability in case Booking is made within that Period.
2. All Safari Zones Allotted are Subject to Availability and Not Choice.
Forest Rules & Regulations HAVE TO BE FOLLOWED at all times inside the park.
The Resort, Transport and Other Services we're using are of top level and hence almost all aspects are covered within the package. However, certain things, personal and emergency, must be brought along:
1. Your clothing for three days (Do not stuff too much extra!)
2. One pair of dark / dull coloured clothing to be worn during Safari. Bright clothes are not allowed.
3. A Good Camera with Zoom Lens.
4. A Pair of Swimwear.
5. One Torch / Flashlight.
7. Sun Cap.
8. Sunscreen Lotion.
9. Please do NOT bring valuable and precious ornaments.
10. Binoculors (Optional)
11. Jackets (Winters)
12. and Most Important, The Adventure Spirit!
The Best Part - Being a Property Inside the Reserve Forest, You Get Freedom from Mobile Phone and Internet for Good Two Days! Cherish the Good Old Days Without Technology Disturbing your Peace...
However, for Communication, We have a system in place where people can contact relay team at Ramnagar and we can contact anyone outside through relay message through the team. Also, while going for Safari on both the days (we'll receive network for a while).
ENJOY EVERY MOMENT BECAUSE YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE! JOIN NOW...
Day No: 1
Evening Before Meet with the Gang at IP Metro Station and Travel to Jim Corbett National Park together. Reach the land of tigers in the morning and get transferred to the resort. Check-in to your rooms and have hot and tasty breakfast. Post lunch, we're free to explore the resort on our own and play or rest. But the rest in not for long. We move quickly for our first Jungle Safari. We return back from the safari in the evening. Sip on the hot evening tea with cookies and catch up with each other. Later on, we feast on mouth-watery dinner and sleep early for an early day tomorrow!
Day No: 2
An early but long day! Wake up call at 5 am in the morning and we get ready and move by 6 o'clock for the second safari inside the park. After amazing Jungle experience, we come back to our base and relax for the coming day. Those who want can join in for a hike to the neighbouring tribal village. In the evening, after our tea and cookies, we start celebrating our time together and enjoy Gala Dinner hosted at the resort itself. After the party, we doze off into our comfy beds.
Day No: 3
Last day of our trip but not the least. We wake up late, enjoy our breakfast and enjoy the serenity of the place. Perfect time to jump into the pool for at least an hour. (Advice: Keep your bags packed!) At noon, we check-out and move from the resort and head back home. We stop en-route enjoy lunch and reach back Delhi by late evening.
Your email address will not be published.